FREE Support & Programming
On Monday 7/13/20, Governor Newsom issued a statewide rollback of California’s re-opening phase by ordering businesses to cease indoor operations.
This includes restaurants, bars, gyms, salons, indoor malls, churches and other indoor religious gatherings, theaters, and more.
Because of this, UCI has decided to waive all programming fees to re-do any changes effected by this new statewide mandate. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Re-recording greetings
- Adjusting auto-attendant options
- Re-establishing home office set ups
You can read more about the closures and stipulations here.
FREE Video Conferencing Services
UCI and NEC are working together to provide a work-from-home solution that meets the current needs of our customers.
Introducing NEC Univerge Blue Meet!
Univerge Blue Meet is an easy-to-use and reliable video collaboration and webinar tool.
With Meet you’ll experience:
- Full HD video: 720p HD video conferencing
- Superior audio features: Conference call numbers and PINs are provided, so participants can join by phone or computer
- Screen sharing capabilities: Share your screen for more interactive meetings.
- Screen annotation: Meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time during a meeting
- Increased workforce productivity with intuitive communications tools, such as messaging to video transfer, one-click screen sharing and in-meeting chat.
And unlike other free video conferencing services, Meet has no time limit on meetings. You won’t have to rush through your agenda ever again.
The best part? NEC is offering Univerge Blue Meet for FREE until the end of the year (12/31/20) !
And because it is all cloud-based, UCI is able to set you up via contactless installation.
Contact us today to get started!